Whether you are exploring Columbia Christian for the first time, or simply need wise, educational advice, a one-on-one Educational Success Consultation (ESC) with our president is the first step. You will meet with Ami Vensel, who holds a Masters in Education and has worked with students and families for over 25 years. Ami views Educational Success Consultations as an extension of her personal ministry, whether the family ultimately enrolls in the school or not.
The most important goal in the ESC is to understand your family’s unique needs and to help parents like you make wise, educational decisions for your child(ren), considering the demands and uncertainties of their future. The visit will conclude with an information packet, tour of our campus, and all your questions answered.
Call Admissions Director Carrie Rude at 503-252-8577 to schedule your consultation today. You have a lot more education options than you think - let us work with you!
There are many reasons families choose to enroll their students at Columbia Christian School:
- We offer individualized attention for students in PreK-12th grade.
- We are dually accredited through Northwest Association of Accredited Schools and Association of Christian Schools International.
- We employ qualified and credentialed teachers who are able to establish close relationships with our students and provide academic and spiritual guidance.
- We provide a curriculum integrating faith and learning, assisting students in applying Christian and academic principles to their lives and culture, and encouraging students to identify their place in the creation and gospel narratives.
- Along with academic offerings, we provide ample opportunity for participation in the arts and athletics.
- We provide a safe and encouraging environment for each and every student.
- We offer an affordable private education in a convenient location for families in the greater Portland area.
Learn More About CCS
We look forward to getting to know your family and listening to what you are looking for in a Christian school, as we share about our programs and how they will benefit your children.