Whether you are exploring Columbia Christian for the first time, or simply need wise, educational advice, a one-on-one Educational success Consultation with our principal is the first step. You will meet with Ami Vensel, who worked with Columbia Christian students for over 15 years. Ami views Educational Success Consultations as an extension of her personal ministry, whether the family ultimately enrolls in the school or not.
The most important goal is to understand your family’s unique needs and to help parents like you make wise, educational decisions for your child(ren), considering the demands and uncertainties of their future. Our time together will conclude with a tour of our campus, relevant materials, and all your questions answered.
Call Admissions Director Carrie Rude at 503-252-8577 to schedule your consultation today. You have a lot more education options than you think- let us work with you!
If you want to visit us at Columbia Christian, but you don’t have an appointment, it’s no problem! Visitors are welcome to drop by any Wednesday between 9:00am and 4:00pm to learn about our programs, tour our campus, and see first-hand what makes this community so special. Principal Ami Vensel offers free, no-obligation Educational Success Consultations to discuss the goals for each child. We’ll see you next Wednesday!
There are many reasons families choose to enroll their students at Columbia Christian School:
We have been providing Christian education in the Pacific Northwest since 1947.
- We provide individualized attention and allow qualified teachers the opportunity to provide academic and spiritual guidance for students in PreK-12th grade.
- We are dually accredited through Northwest Association of Accredited Schools and Association of Christian Schools International.
- We have qualified and credentialed teachers who are able to establish close relationships with our students.
- We provide a curriculum integrating faith and learning, assisting students in applying Christian and academic principles to their lives and to their surrounding culture.
- We have established Bible curriculum designed as a continuous progression through each grade and encouraging students to identify their place in the creation and gospel narratives.
- Along with academic offerings, we provide ample opportunity for participation in the arts and athletics.
- We provide a safe and encouraging environment for each and every student.
- We offer an affordable private education for families in Portland, Vancouver and surrounding areas.
Learn More About CCS
We look forward to getting to know your family and listening to what you are looking for in a Christian school, as we share about our programs and how they will benefit your children.