PART-TIME SERVICE CUSTODIAN
We're seeking a Part-time Custodian to join our Columbia Christian family.POSITION SUMMARY:The Custodian is responsible for performing general custodial care of the building and grounds as directed by the facilities director or his/her supervisor.This position will not exceed 29 hours per week.Shifts are generally from 4:00 pm to 9:30 pm.Salary Range: $12.50
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleans and dusts offices and classrooms.
- Sweeps, mops, and waxes floors, wash windows, cleans sumps, vacuums, cleans and spot cleans carpets.
- Empties wastebaskets and garbage cans.
- Cleans restrooms, kitchens, and all types of rooms.
- Change lights, gymnasium courts, and cafeterias.
- Performs minor maintenance.
- Performs general custodial duties.
- Sets up facilities for after school activities.
- Aids staff in moving heavy, bulky items.
- On-call after hours for emergency assistance to the building if needed.
- May be required to lock and secure buildings.
- Performs other reasonably related duties as assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and oral communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and carry out written and oral directions, ask questions and seek the direction or assistance of the facilities director.
- Ability to use good judgment and communicate successfully with the President, Principal, students, teachers, staff and the general public during and after school hours.
- Ability to work successfully with diverse employees and perform consistently with a customer service model.
- Ability to learn and operate heating and ventilation equipment and simple maintenance.
- Ability to operate minor mechanical equipment such as waxers, polishers, scrubbers, edgers, power lawn mowers, wet/dry vacuums, etc.
- Working knowledge of school cleaning materials, methods, equipment, and principles of sanitation.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in general plant surveillance for building protection and occupant safety.
- Ability to be on-call, weekends, and after hours, for emergency assistance to the building if needed.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
BAND TEACHER (PART-TIME)
Learn More About CCS
We look forward to getting to know your family and listening to what you are looking for in a Christian school, as we share about our programs and how they will benefit your children.