Columbia Christian is authorized to issue I-20 forms to international students for F-1 student visas. An international student wishing to apply to Columbia Christian Schools should submit the following by August 1st for fall semester or by January 7th for spring semester:
- Completed Online International Student Application
- Evidence of English proficiency, for high school students we require one of the following:
- iTEP score at least 3.5
- TOEFL score at least 480 (PBT) or 60 (IBT)
- IELTS score at least 5.5
- ELTIS score at least 222
- SLEP score at least 50
- Educational records/transcripts translated in English
- Bank statement showing funds to cover educational costs for one school year
- Signed Standards of Conduct and Student Releases
- Payment of registration and I-20 fee, for the 2017-2018 school year this is $1,085 total (click here for complete rate information under "International Students")
Please email email@example.com to request access to our online application.
If an international student wishes to be placed with a host family arranged by Columbia, they should complete and submit the Student Profile for Host Families. The cost for a host family for the academic year (up to 10 months) is $8,000 and includes housing, meals, and transportation.