1. Three-ring binder with at least six dividers
2. Loose-leaf notebook paper
3. Blue or black pens
4. Pencils with #2 lead
5. Planner for assignments
6. Book covers (non-adhesive) for all textbooks (4-6 per year, some extra-large)
7. Bible with Old and New Testaments
8. Scientific calculator (recommend TI-30XIIS)
9. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles (for PE classes)
This is a generic list for all secondary students. Individual classes may require additional supplies, and teachers from those classes will communicate with students about these additional needs.
Click here for a printable PDF version of the supply list.